We are just wrapping up phase 1 of our basement remodel. This remodel was fairly extensive, involving tile, board and batten, dry wall repair, adding windows replacing another window, new lights, paint, carpet, built ins...kind of the works! This was about a 3 month project, so there are several pictures along the way. If you don't want to see all those, I will start with the after pictures.
Here is the remodeled basement, the fort still needs the last coat of paint, but that will happen
black walnut porcelain tile from Lowe's.
Trigg liked helping, especially when he got to wear the knee pads and make "roads" with his sponge!
Once the wall was up, we got to work priming everything, Trigg was a big helper!
Ana-White.com for this loft-fort with storage, I made a few modification to fit our space...