Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Baseball

This year we dipped our toes into youth sports! Trigg wanted to play baseball, we contacted the Johnston Little League and luckily there was 1 spot open on the Giants! Count him in! At age 7, they play coached pitched baseball. We don't counts outs or runs, each team goes through their lineup in batting and we play 3 innings! The first game we had a tee, but never used it, so it didn't reappear after the first game!
 Number 6 had fun all season and was hitting the ball pretty well!
 Trigg played all positions
 and all the kids got better at fielding!


 Even in colder weather, we played baseball!

 We had 15 games through the season
 Go Giants!

 Little League is pretty much the same as I remember when I played baseball except for one thing...pictures! I recall my little league picture being me, in my team jersey, with my glove and sitting with one knee on the grass. Here are a few of Trigg's pictures. The picture game has stepped up a ton since my days of baseball!


Play ball!

No comments: