Sunday, August 4, 2019

Adventureland

I work for a great company, Foster Group, and last Friday, they closed down the office and got tickets for all the employees and their family to go to Adventureland for a day of thrills and spills!
We started off our day with a ride on the A-Train! All smiles from this crew!
 Then to the carousel
 and then they talked me into riding the Gallion, it was fun and we laughed but made me a little dizzy...
 ...followed by the Tea Cups
 We spun around and around
 Laughing and spinning...Dad is getting older and the 1,2 combo of the Gallion and the Tea Cups was enough for me
 We hit the airplanes!
 Big thumbs up!
 Luckily for me, it was then time for lunch and a little break from the rides!
 After lunch, it was back to the rides!
 Infant Ocean, this is the ride that the kids still remind me that I lost my nice pair of sunglasses. It happened 5 years ago, I had tucked them in the neck of my shirt and bent over to help toddler Trigg out of the boat and my sunglasses slipped off and into the water...never to be seen again. Since that day every pair of my sunglasses has the "eyewear retainer", I really like the Croakies.
 The dragon (Trigg is having fun, despite his look...)
 Trigg and Garrett really wanted to ride a roller coaster this year, so Heather took them over to the Outlaw! Meanwhile, Blythe and I took a spin on the Chuck Wagon! The boys loved the Outlaw but said they needed a little break before they rode another roller coaster.
 The ladybugs were wonderful!
 Heather and G headed over to the Falling Star while Trigg...
 Blythe and I rode the Balloons
 ...twice!
 Our day was coming to an end, so we finished it with a ride on the Ferris Wheel!
 Still smiling as we finished our day!
 We ended with big high fives from the tiger!
 Oh yeah!
What a fun day at the park! Thanks Foster Group for taking care of your employees and their families, it was the perfect way to spend a summer Friday!

No comments: