Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Birthday


Tuesday, January 20th was my birthday. I had a great birthday. I have made it a tradition that I don't work on my birthday, so I had the whole day off and the country threw me a birthday parade! You may have seen it, the parade was on most of the TV channels. To make it even better, Heather got both our parents and our brothers and sisters to all go in on getting me a Wii for my birthday! Big THANK YOU!

As you can imagine, most of the long weekend was spent playing Wii, maybe too much Wii because Monday morning I had a sore arm and shoulder.
Heather and I really enjoy Wii sports. We like playing tennis and bowling.
In fact, I have played so much bowling that I have entered into the Pro status.

First, high speed internet and now a Wii, 2009 has already been a big year for us, I can't wait to see what is next!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So... you guys should probably make me a mii and invite me over... soon. :)