Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Morgan!

This past weekend, Heather and I went down to Indianola to help our niece Morgan celebrate her 1st birthday! My parents hosted the party at their house and we had a great time. My grandpa and two aunts from Omaha made the trip over to celebrate. Morgan also had a bunch of her friends over as well. The decorations were pink and green and Morgan's cake was made out of cupcakes.
Morgan, Aunt Judy, Christa and my mom, all super excited to party!
Dad and daughter; I think Wade should of put a matching pink bow in his hair.
My grandpa and Morgan are all smiles as they check out how many presents Morgan got!
Time to get down to the business of opening gifts.
This party animal seems super excited to dig into her cake.
After the cake...sugar high!
We had a great time celebrating Morgan and her birthday with family and friends. It is hard to believe she is already a year old. She is a lot of fun and gave us lots of laughs. Happy Birthday Morgan!



No comments: