Thursday, June 30, 2011

Registry

A couple weeks ago, Heather and I took the afternoon off work to have a lunch & registry date! We grabbed lunch at Flarah's...awesome!
...and then headed over to Babies 'R Us to get registered! We parked right up front, thanks to Heather!

It took us a couple hours and I still don't think we are finished, but we got our list started! I tested out this jogging stroller in the store...it should work great! (I refer to it as a "running" stroller, not a jogging stroller)

We have 3 registries going right now:

(Mom, I added links, just click on the name and it should take you to our registry)



and Amazon.


I think we have most everything covered, any suggestions about must have items for soon to be parents?

1 comment:

Kyli said...

I didn't check your registry lists yet so you might already have these, but we got lots of use out of the Baby Bjorn carrier and the JJ Cole diaper caddy. Two of our faves!