Friday, April 16, 2010

Garage Sale Friday

As winter turns to spring we begin to see signs of the changes in climate. Flowers are popping up, green buds are appearing on the trees, the grass is turning green and another sure sign of spring...Garage Sales. Yes, that's right, garage sale season is starting up again. Veteran garage salers would still consider this "spring training" and the sales are few and far between, but to me, garage sale season has begun!
Today, Derek picked me up to hit the garage sales over lunch. This is our traditional Friday lunch routine and yes, we do get funny looks, but it is worth the deals! Here are my finds for today:
I found a new (looks new) Bontrager Race Lite bike saddle (bike seat) for $3! I couldn't pass up that up. I also found a free bag of empty card envelopes, roughly 30 envelopes. Heather and I have gotten into making our own cards, so I thought empty envelopes would be useful. Lastly, an old canvas seed corn bag, also in the free pile! Not sure what I am going to do with that, but I have a few ideas. Not bad for only spending $3!

No comments: