Thursday, April 22, 2010

Woody's Smoke Shack

One of my new favorite BBQ spots in Des Moines is Woody's Smoke Shack on Cottage Grove. This small establishment delivers huge taste with award winning championship bar-b-que and catering. Woody is nationally known and has been featured on Good Morning America. Needless to say, the food is great!
Heather and I stopped into Woody's a few weeks ago for lunch and we were both amazed. The sandwiches are fantastic and there is fresh cornbread as you walk through the door! Today, Derek picked me up for lunch and we headed to Woody's to enjoy some good BBQ. We both went with the brisket sandwich.
I also snapped a picture inside of this huge "1st Place Rib" trophy...one of many trophies and awards that hang on the walls!
If you haven't tried Woody's yet, I would highly recommend it. If you are going to try it, call me...I will go with you!

No comments: