Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jed and Sarah's Wedding

I had the joy of being part of my sweet friend Sarah (Wilson) Johnson's wedding this weekend. Thursday night began with rehearsal and dinner at Felix and Oscars. Friday (wedding day) we gathered for breakfast at Smokey Row and were stuck there longer than anticipated due to nasty thunderstorms blowing through Des Moines. The day pressed on and the sun came out and it was beautiful with little to no glitches. Sarah is a beautiful bride and what a joy to celebrate with her as she and Jed begin their journey into marriage.
Father of the Bride
Sarah and I dancing in classic junior high style.
I love this girl and am so thankful for the friendship we have and look forward to what God has in store for she and Jed.
P.A. and G.A posing for picture (personal attendant and gift attendant)
I wonder what she was thinking about...probably the sweat running down her back.
I bet these guys had more sweat running down their backs.

What a great looking group...beautiful!
The bride and her groupies
Getting ready...
Rehearsal




Sarah and Jed - thank you for inviting me to be part of your special day! I am blessed by your friendship!













No comments: