Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

9 years ago today, I was a senior in college at Central and stuck in Nebraska with the track team due to a snow storm shutting down I-80. We got to spend our first valentines day together over the phone...
8 years ago today, my valentine was spending the spring semester in Merida Mexico...again we got to spend our second valentines day together over the phone...

7 years ago today, I got to take my valentine out for diner to Monarch's in Pella and we got to spend Valentines Day together...and the last time as "boyfriend/girlfriend"!

Today, I got to go to lunch with my valentine and our son! Over the last 9 years, I have been blessed to spend my life with my best friend! We have both grown so much. I love watching my valentine be a great mom and a great wife!

Happy Valentine Day Babe! I love you!

No comments: