Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week in Review

Here is a recap of our week (hopefully a weekly update...but time will tell)
Last weekend, we headed down to Indianola for my dads birthday. My Grandpa Lew and Aunt Susan came over from Omaha. Here is Grandma Keri, Great-Grandpa Lew, Morgan, Piper and Trigg!
Trigg and the birthday boy!With the weather being in the upper 70's and low 80's...it was time to grill! Using the Tupperware burger plunger, I can make the perfect patties!
...and they grill up nicely!
Dinner on the deck!
Something crazy is going on with gravity right now...I heard this on the Relevant Podcast and had to try...sure enough, I was able to balance an egg on end!
With the nice weather, we have gone on a lot of walks! Trigg is able to sit in his stroller without using the car seat! What a dude!
More dinners on the deck!
Trigg loves being outside.
Trigg rockin out his shorts and guitar shirt!
Trigg and I decked out in green for St. Patrick's Day!
...that sum's up our week. With the great weather we have been outside a lot, enjoying the weather, getting the yard ready for spring!

1 comment: