Monday, July 28, 2008

Engagement Party

Heather and I hosted an engagement party Friday evening for our good friends Laura and Jared. We had several people over to the house to help celebrate their recent engagement. We had a great time eating food, laughing, sharing stories and blessing the happy couple.










Jared's brother Josh and his wife Kristy.












Some of the girls of Firth reunite to celebrate!













All the ladies















Jared, Laura, Heather and myself














Heather, Sarah, and Jill












One of the best gifts ever given was given at the engagement party. Jill gave Jared and Laura a Monster Badminton set. The birdie was the size of my face! It was both big and wild!

1 comment:

Jill the Thrill said...

It was probably the best gift I've ever given. I'm in the hunt for a giant croquet set.... you never know who will be receiving the next MONSTER gift! :)