Monday, July 14, 2008

Texas Trip

Heather and I headed down to the great state of Texas for the 4th of July. We had a great time hanging out with the Tolanders! Some highlights include:
  • Shopping at the 3rd best outlet mall in the country, according to the women of The View
  • Spending a day in San Antonio and seeing all the sights
  • Getting a tan and swimming in the pool in the backyard
  • Getting awesome tips and some new drills to work on from my new swimming coach John
  • Watching Matt rock out on the guitar at church on Sunday, that was awesome!
  • Marco Polo
  • Eating all the Texas brisket that we could!

All in all, we had a great time. It went by way too fast and we were sad to say good bye.



Heather and I on the Riverwalk


the Alamo


Backyard fun!


Thanks again Tolanders for a great vacation!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'll be anxious to see more pictures and hear all about it. I'm sure Riley was anxious to have you home!
--Christa

Derek said...

welcome to the blogosphere. I also have a fun random thoughts blog at derekpine.blogspot.com if you're ever interested in random stuff.