Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving - Indianola

Saturday afternoon, Heather and I headed down to Indianola to have Thanksgiving lunch with my family. What a nice day too! Heather and I pose for a picture outside, hard to believe it is the end of November. My Grandpa Lew and my Aunt Susan came over from Omaha. Morgan and her great grandpa hanging out before lunch.
My mom had surgery on her hand on Wednesday, so Thanksgiving cooking fell to my dad, my sister and Heather and I. The table is all set and Morgan is too!
Christa, Morgan and Wade are all smiles as we sit down to eat.
We are thankful for family and that my Grandpa Lew and Aunt Susan could join us for Thanksgiving!
My dad and my mom (sweet glasses!) ready to dig in!
Heather and I are all smiles as we start to eat!
Morgan is full of smiles as she taste tests the food.
She gives Heather smiles and laughs as they make silly faces at each other.
After lunch, my dad puts me to work: our goal, knock down that giant hornets nest in the tree.
Using teamwork to reach our goals...
...and success!
We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving in Indianola. The food was great as was the time spent with family!

No comments: