For this project, all you really need is some water in a spray bottle and mirror or chrome spray paint. I had chrome spray paint, so that is what I used.
First, I took the glass out of the frame and cleaned it. The I sprayed water on it followed by two coats of my chrome spray paint. One coat didn't cover as well as I wanted, so I did apply two coats. I did spray the glass with water before each coat and allowed the paint to dry before the second coat.
I then painted the frame using Divine White. Two coats were needed and then I took some sandpaper to the frame to give it a "distressed" look.
Here is the "new" mirror/frame on the mantel.
Heather did a great job with the garland and the candles and we made two square wreaths and a circle wreath to hang.
I really like the way the mirror/frame turned out and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be!