Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Ranch

This past weekend, Heather and I headed to the Pumpkin Ranch in Winterset to get some pumpkins. We met my family there and had a blast. Dave and Jen have done an awesome job with the Pumpkin Ranch, so much to do and a ton of fun for the kiddos!
Morgan was a little nervous at first, but she loved the zip line!
There was also a trampoline, surrounded by hay, to jump on! Heather, baby and Morgan all loved it!

...fun for everyone!

Christa, Rhonda, Morgan and Keri on the hay rack ride out to the pumpkin patch!

Tom and Piper looking for the perfect pumpkin.

Heather and I enjoying the ride.

We got out to the pumpkin patch and the search began...Heather found it, our pumpkin!

My dad and I with our pumpkins.

Welcome to fall!

We had a great time hanging out at the Pumpkin Ranch, there was a ton to do...and we didn't even have try the corn maze! It was a lot of fun to watch Morgan explore and find pumpkins!

No comments: