Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun in the sun...Florida

Heather and I just got back last night from 4 days and 3 nights in sunny Orlando, Florida! We got a great deal on flights through Allegiant Air, we got a great deal on a hotel through my parents AAA membership (thanks mom & dad!) and got a great deal on a rental car using our Costco membership. We flew out Saturday evening and got back Tuesday evening. We stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek. It was fabulous, three pools and lots of sun! As we were leaving we wanted to take one more picture, so I set the timer on the camera and set it on the trunk of the car. Pushed the button and ran to stand by Heather in the picture. Both Heather and I were smiling as the wind picked up and knocked our camera right off the back of the car onto the cement. Now the lens won't close and the guy at the camera store said it would be cheaper to buy a new one than to try and fix it. So for now, here are a few pictures of our vacation that I didn't take.
This is what the pool was like.

This was kind of what the view from our room was like. Once I get the pictures off our camera, I will post them.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Bet it was awesome!