Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

This year we were a little late celebrating Mother's Day, but you know the old saying "Better late than never!" Last week Thursday, Heather and I headed down to I-town to celebrate Mother's day over at my sister's house. She and her husband Wade cooked a great dinner and we had fun celebrating our mom. Morgan was so excited to have everyone over to show off her new tricks! She is walking now...kind of. To me it looks more like a drunken sailor, but I will admit that she is getting across the room on two feet!

First things first, open gifts!
We all chipped in and got her a bird bath for her garden.
Morgan was all smiles sitting on Grandpa's lap, but the flash on the camera was a little too bright.
That grandpa is soooo funny, expect when he gives wet willies!

We had a great time celebrating my mom, there was great food, great family and plenty of laughs with Morgan around to entertain us! Happy Mother's Day Mom!

No comments: