Monday, May 3, 2010

Pella - Pre Tulip Time

Saturday morning, Heather and I headed to Pella with my parents, my sister and her husband Wade and their daughter Morgan. We thought we would check out the tulips and do a little shopping before tulip time next weekend. With all the warm weather that we have had the tulips with up and in full bloom!
Heather shows Morgan the tulips...
Heather, Morgan and I, all giggles as we sit in front of the tulips!
Christa, Morgan and Heather say "tulips"
My dad, Heather, myself and Morgan take a break from shopping!
Me with my dutch girl!
Heather and Morgan in front of some pretty red and white tulips!
The whole family smiles in front of the tulips!We had a great time being tourist in Pella for the day. We did some good shopping, had a great lunch at the Windmill Cafe and got to see the tulips in full bloom. It was great to spend the day with my family and hang out. Thanks for planning it Mom!

No comments: