Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Book Review: Praise Habit

I just finished reading Praise Habit Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi, by David Crowder and I have to say it is fantastic. David digs into what it means to give God praise and he does so by unpacking the Psalms. This book is full on tangents and hilarious stories from David's own life that I could relate to. At times, I was wondering "Where is he going with this story..." but then he would tie it together with the Psalm and it would open up new understanding of God. David does an excellent job of pointing out God in our everyday lives. I am already a big fan of David Crowder and his music, this book didn't disappoint me! David Crowder is a great writer and a good example of a man in love with GOD as a follower of Jesus Christ...and look at that hair, how can you not laugh!

No comments: