Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Last night, Heather and I had my parents, Wade, Christa and Morgan to our house for dinner. This was a continuation of the adventure's that we have planned for my parents and since my dad's birthday is on the 12th, we made it a birthday celebration! Riley was super excited to see the birthday boy!
...but probably more excited to check out Morgan.
Morgan was just as excited to check out Riley.
Morgan shows me her pointing skills.
Heather and I take a break from getting the food ready to pose for a picture.
My dad, Christa, Morgan and I are all excited to sing happy birthday to my dad!
Morgan thinks that Riley is the coolest thing since sliced bread, she couldn't get enough of her.
The Marchant family at the dinner table. Morgan is in shock to hear how old her grandpa is. My mom, Christa and Wade are all smiles, Morgan is going to the serious look.
After dinner, Heather and Morgan play a little patty cake...
...Morgan loves that game.
After dinner we have a little birthday cookie cake.
The night wouldn't be complete with out a drum solo from Morgan, she wrote it just for the birthday party.
We had a great evening together celebrating my dad. Morgan was a ton of fun to watch and see her reaction to Riley. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: