Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary...number 5!

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago today we were getting married. Two days before our wedding I took my last college final and closed the "books" on my college career. One month before our wedding we bought our first house and the day after our wedding we hoped a plane to Hawaii for our honeymoon. What a whirlwind...don't we look like little kids?
Our wedding day was great! I love everything about Christmas and so our wedding was kind of like a big Christmas party and included Christmas Trees - fresh snow - Christmas ornaments for party favors - Christmas desserts - family and tour of Christmas lights in a huge stretch Lincoln Navigator limo. I love each anniversary looking back at our wedding album and watching our wedding video - what a special day.
As we left the church all our guests lined the sidewalk with sparklers - it was beautiful...and cold but our excitement helped us forget how chilly it was. 3 years and 3 days after our first date we'd sealed the deal and officially became Mr. and Mrs. Comfort!
I am so blessed to say that I have the best husband! He has an incredible servants heart, he's very handy, makes me dinner almost every night, and is truly my best friend. I give thanks each day for the man he is - I love you babe!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jed said...

You are such a wonderful couple. Congratulations on 5 years and blessings on many more to come!