Monday, July 13, 2009

Midnight Madness

Saturday evening, Heather and I headed to Ames so I could run in the Midnight Madness road race. A few of the guys that I run with at work over the lunch hour got together and formed a team for the team competition. Heather snapped a pre-race photo on our way to the race.
Once we got warmed up, I pulled on my SCRC jersey. Anthony and I are ready to race!
The rivals...Los Animales, and if you look closely one is dressed as a red pepper and another guy is dressed up as a bird.
Joe, myself and TC head to the starting line.
All lined up at the starting line.
...and the race begins!
...here we go.
...and coming to the finish line.
TC racing to the finish.
It was a lot of fun to race and to race with guys that I run with. I ended up in 11th place and as a team we got second! For full results, click here.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

congrats on your standings! looks like it was fun (for runners :)