Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Seth!

I am so blessed to celebrate my wonderful husband! Today is his 29th (and holding) birthday. Seth has many interests and many talents and I am so grateful that I get to be part of his journey.

I celebrate Seth because...... he's a runner, he's creative, he loves to cook, he loves to worship through music, he's a reader, he's a great uncle, he's loves numbers, he would rather bike or run than drive, he is patient, he's funny, he has a tender heart, he's a leader, he's my husband and best friend and most of all I celebrate him because he is a child of the Most High King and he strives to live his life in a way that brings honor and glory to his Creator. Seth I love you and celebrate you as the man God created you to be! Happy Birthday!










No comments: