Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Omaha

Saturday morning we met up with Wade and Christa to car pool to Omaha for our annual Christmas celebration and gift exchange. Since we need a car seat for Morgan, Wade and Christa swapped their Explorer for my parents mini-van for the trip to Omaha. Let me tell you, mini-van = mega-fun! We got to my grandpa's house around 10:30. We had a big lunch at noon and then exchanged presents. We draw names so each person or couple has one gift to bring. My mom's whole family comes to celebrate.
My dad, my sister Christa and her daughter Morgan are all smiles!
I think we were playing pass Morgan and take your picture, next stop Heather and me!
Back to my dad for some laughs.
Heather taught Morgan how to play "horse" by bouncing her on her foot.
Morgan thought that was the best game ever!
Morgan's next stop, my cousin Bryan and his daughter Ellie.
My aunt Susan and her grandson Blake check out a new book!

We ended up leaving around 2:30 and heading back to Des Moines. It was great to see everyone, even if only for a short time. Merry Christmas!

No comments: