Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks Heather and my 3 year anniversary. We have had our share of ups and downs, but I thank the Lord daily for my wife. She is such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful that I get to share each day with Heather. Over the past 3 years we have shared a lot of laughs and a lot of fun together. Here are a few pics that capture some of the highlights from the past few years. I love you Heather!

Our first Christmas with Riley, she got to come to the tree farm and help us pick out our tree!
This was our trip out to Steamboat, CO to celebrate our 1st anniversary.
Hanging out in the lift lines!
Our fireplace decorated for Christmas before the basement remodel.
Valentines day dinner, fondue for two!
Our trip out to Boston for the Boston marathon and Heather's seafood lunch.
Spring in Pella with Tulip Time and the Klompen Classic
Me and my dutch girl.
Our vacation down to Branson, MO, for some fun in the sun.
We took Riley to the lake to see if she likes to swim, we quickly found out she doesn't!
Celebrating Nathan's 1st birthday with a John Deere themed party in Pella.
Heather's birthday we went and stayed at a bed and breakfast in Galena, IL.
In Galena, we checked out all the shops and some restaurants.
We went two by two to Orange City for Karys' 1st birthday, with a Noah's ark themed party.
The fall brings marathons and we went up to the Twin Cities so I could run.
Last year's Christmas tree and Riley is ever so excited about Christmas.
Last year, we started the tradition with Heather's family to take a Christmas sleigh ride.
After the writes strike ended, we hosted an "Office" party to celebrate the show returning to tv, complete with a calculator in jello.
Our vacation down to Texas to visit Heather's aunt and uncle in Austin, we had a blast!
The end of every summer will find us at the Iowa State Fair, can't pass up a good corn dog!
We even clean up fairly well!
Our trip to Living History Farms with our own farmer, Nathan.
Heather and I at the Beaverdale fall festival, I ran in the BeaverDash
Our trip to, you guessed it, Chicago. We went to watch and cheer at the marathon.
Picking apples at Grandma Gloria's house.
Heather seems to make friends where ever she goes
Halloween, merry not scary!
and this bring us to Christmas this year!
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

the_comforts said...

I have the worlds best husband! Seth you are a man who out serves me with such a tender heart. I feel so blessed to share life together daily and look forward to three more years. You are the love of my life and I love you dearly!

Lorraine said...

Happy Anniversary, Heather & Seth!

Although it's not often, it is always a delight to chat with the two of you when I do see you!

The two of you compliment each other well, and it is obvious that it is with a shared love of the Lord that you have a good marriage!

Blessings on your next year, and Merry Christmas!

Lorraine