Monday, December 29, 2008

Haircut

Some of you may have noticed in the previous pictures that my hair was getting rather long. Well, I had entered into a competition with my friend Derek to see who could grow their hair the longest. Apparently, Derek misunderstood the competition or something because he lasted maybe 3 weeks before he cut his hair. Meanwhile, my last haircut was before the marathon, so I had been going about 3 months.

As you can see, it was getting pretty long and unruly, so two days after Christmas enough was enough and Heather got out the clippers and gave me a fresh cut.
I had hopes of making it till the spring without a haircut, but as the saying goes "Happy wife, happy life!"

2 comments:

Derek said...

nnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Rob and I are sad...but the new cut does look pretty stylin'!