Thursday, December 4, 2008

Resourceful

A few days ago, I was working on putting away the fall decorations and starting to put up the Christmas decorations, anyway the sun was going down and it was starting to get dark outside and we decided it might be fun to go to a movie. We weren't really sure what was playing and we didn't know what time any of the shows started, so I decided to call the theater. It has been awhile since the last time I called to find out about show times and I had forgotten how long of message you have to listen to just to get the movie times. Anyway, my arm was getting tired of holding the phone. Being a former cub scout, I try and use my resources, so I grabbed a head band and abra-kadabra, no more tired arm!
Heather thought I looked so funny that she took my picture. We ended up not going to the movies, but next time you call for the current show times at you local movie theater give the sweatband a try, I think you will be pleased.